During the last month, we have noticed increased interest in the cannabis sector. We believe the trend is related to the introduction of cannabis legislation in the United States Congress and to companies reporting quarterly financial results.
Today, we highlighted 5 North American cannabis companies that recently reported a significant development or will release quarterly financial results later this month. We believe the market is highly focused on most of the operators we highlighted below and wanted our readers to be aware of them.
- After coming off its highs from early in the week, Canopy Growth Corporation (Nasdaq: CGC) (TSX: WEED) was in rally mode and bounced more than 10% off its lows that week. Next week, the global cannabis company will report quarterly financial results and we will monitor the trend ahead of the report
- After we published our concerns about Sundial Growers’ (Nasdaq: SNDL) planned reverse split, the market responded negatively to the move and the stock dropped more than 25%. We are cautious with the Canadian cannabis company and will continue to monitor the trend
- Tilray Brands (Nasdaq: TLRY) (TSX: TLRY) traded higher after reporting fourth quarter earnings. The management team is trying to execute on a strategy to become profitable and we will monitor how they implement initiatives to accomplish this feat.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (Nasdaq: ACB) (TSX: ACB) traded in a tight range after a few broker-dealers raised their price target on it. next week, the Canadian Licensed Producer (LP) will report quarterly financial results and we will monitor trading activity ahead of the report.
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: OGI) (TSX: OGI) has been steadily trending higher since late June and has rallied more than 10% since then. A few weeks ago, the Canadian LP reported quarterly financial results and the stock has traded in a volatile pattern since.
If you are interested in learning more about leading North American cannabis companies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Leading North American Cannabis Companies” to be added to our distribution list.