- Carlyle Commodities Corp is a mining company that is focused on advancing and developing its 100% owned, fully permitted Newton Gold and Silver Project located in central British Columbia, Canada.
- The Newton Project has had over 33,000 meters of drilling to date and hosts a current 43-101 Inferred Resource Calculation of 861,400 Oz @ 0.63 g/t Au and 4,678,000 Oz @ 3.43 g/t Ag.
- With the current 43-101 Inferred Resource Calculation, 100% ownership and ample room for expansion, the analogy to Artemis’ Blackwater Project, and the ability to work year-round, this Phase 1 drill program truly sets Carlyle up to take advantage of what many think will be gold’s time to shine.
- The recent capital raise of over $2.5M CAD dollars will be used to finance further drill programs and initiate various other corporate advancements early in 2023.
- CSE Exchange (CCC) and OTCQB Markets (CCCFF)
- Download Fact Sheet | Download Investor Deck
Get ready to be excited! Carlyle Commodities Corp. has just received the assay results from its first drill hole at the Newton Gold-Silver Project, and they are very positive. READ MORE
Get ready to strike gold!
Carlyle Commodities Corp has just completed Phase 1 of its drilling program at the Newton Gold and Silver Project, and received very positive results that shows much expansion for potential. With the price of gold on the rise and economic uncertainty looming, now could be the perfect time to invest in this exciting opportunity.
Carlyle Commodities Corp (CCC), listed on the Canadian CSE Exchange (CCC) and OTCQB Markets (CCCFF), is a company strictly focused on advancing and developing its 100% owned, fully permitted Newton Gold and Silver Project located near Williams Lake in central British Columbia, Canada.
So why should you consider investing in CCC? Here are six compelling reasons:
- Proven mineral resource:
The Newton Gold Silver Project hosts a current 43-101 Inferred Resource Calculation of 861,400 Oz @ 0.63 g/t Au and 4,678,000 Oz @ 3.43 g/t Ag. The deposit itself covers just ~0.5 sq km which represents only ~7% of the project’s main anomaly (~4×2 km), leaving significant room for resource expansion and new discoveries.
- Experienced management team:
The flagship Newton Project will be run by Jeremy Hanson, Carlyle Director and VP of Exploration. Hanson was instrumental in the Garibaldi Resources Corp (GGI.V) Nickel Mountain discovery in 2017 in the Golden Triangles Eskay Creek. With his experience and expertise in BC’s mining industry, Hanson is well-equipped to lead CCC to success.
- Strong potential for future growth:
The Newton work program has completed Phase 1 diamond drill program testing high-priority targets with the aim of increasing overall tonnage. Initial drilling focused on a key zone of felsic volcanic host rock that is outside of the current inferred mineral resource estimate with the intention of discovering a new zone and expansion of the current zone. With the aim of increasing the existing resource size, CCC is poised for significant growth.
- Geological similarity to successful projects:
The Newton Project is a great analogue to Artemis Gold’s (TSX-V:ARTG) Blackwater Project, located 180 km to the north, which boasts ~12M AuEq with the similar average grade. Similar geological terrain, geology, and deposit mineralization are also shared between the two projects. Artemis currently has a market-cap of ~$850M and recently closed a $175M bought deal financing this past October and another $385M January 2023. CCC’s potential for growth due to location and discovery along the same mineral zone makes it an attractive investment opportunity.
- Strong financial position:
CCC recently consolidated its share capital on a 10 for 1 basis, bringing the structure down to ~7.1m s/o. Post-roll back, the Company raised over $2.5M CAD dollars bringing the total issued and outstanding to ~23M shares outstanding. Proceeds from the capital raise were used to finance the Phase 1 drill program and for further upcoming drill programs.
- Transparency and regular communication:
CCC values transparency, honesty, and regular communication from company management. The company provides regular updates and news releases on its website and wire services, allowing investors to stay informed about its progress.
With inflation running at historic highs, volatile stock markets, and significant global issues, now could be gold’s time to shine. The millennial trade and sophisticated investors previously playing in the digital markets are seeing gold as a store of wealth again. If you’re interested in investing in the gold mining sector, Carlyle Commodities Corp is a compelling option to consider.
Please note that this is not investment advice and you should always do your own due diligence before making any investment decisions.
See here for our full summary of disclosure and risks